thumbnail

"DESENSITISED" A journey to the wave of a lifetime | Kipp Caddy

Video by Kipp Caddy.

DESENSITISED, is my debut surf film. This documentary-style film follows my evolution from a fearless 13-year-old to a seasoned big-wave surfer. Centered around three iconic Australian breaks that have defined my career, it showcases my path into the world of big-wave surfing.
 
Thrown into the deep end as a young teen, gaining confidence with every wave. At 14, I took that confidence to one of the world's most iconic surf spots in Australia, Shipstern Bluff. Normally, it's an unwritten rule that you have to paddle the place before towing, but that first day, I was let off the hook as it was unpaddable, witnessing surfing legends like Marty Paradisis and Tyler Homer-Cross catching 20-foot waves. Fast forward a decade, and now find myself in a position chasing down those set waves.
 
DESENSITISED is a tribute to 10 years of trials, triumphs, and relentless dedication. Experience the highs and lows of my surf journey as I chase the ultimate ride and push myself to see what's possible in the realm of big-wave surfing.
 
Of course, this is just the beginning. Follow along as I continue living The Search.

Directed by: Kipp Caddy
Filmed: Cameron Staunton, Chris Bryan, Mark Bramley, Tim bonython 
Edited: Cameron Staunton
Sound Design: Ahmed Natiq
Colour Grade: Tim Wreyford 
Presented by: Rip Curl

       

 

 

RIP CURL | F-Light Posse 35L IOS Backpack 
  

Make your journey comfortable and stylish with the F-Light Posse 35L IOS Backpack. This suitcase features a laptop section, fleece-lined sunglass pocket, breathable lightweight EVA shoulder straps, EVA-molded front panel for added protection, insulated drink bottle pocket, and multiple organizer and utility pockets.

$139.99 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Site via Email

No Comments

Popular Posts