thumbnail

Through my Eyes - At the End of the World (Ep. I) | Charlotte van Berkum

Episode I of my new mini docu-series Through my Eyes.
Home is such a special place to me. There is beauty in every corner and innumerous options of what to do with a day, if your eyes are open.
Home inspired me to write a script and think of this clip.
Also, a big thank you to @TeamONeill  for trusting me and jumping into this project together. 
The results of the first clip led us to wanting to produce more together, so we decided to roam to the Açores... 

Check out the episodes:


RIP CURL | F-Light Posse 35L IOS Backpack 
  

Make your journey comfortable and stylish with the F-Light Posse 35L IOS Backpack. This suitcase features a laptop section, fleece-lined sunglass pocket, breathable lightweight EVA shoulder straps, EVA-molded front panel for added protection, insulated drink bottle pocket, and multiple organizer and utility pockets.

$139.99 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Site via Email

No Comments

Popular Posts