thumbnail

Ben Gravy I Shattered My Collarbone into 4 Pieces

Today I broke my collarbone. It's been almost 8 years since I destroyed my knee. Since that day my life has changed drastically. I went from spending a lot of my time at bars, parties & asleep at my spiritual wheel to being completely awake & in tune with the world around me. I never saw this coming. I went for a casual surf this morning & never, ever thought that I would end up with a shattered collarbone. I'm surprised, I'm baffled, I'm disappointed & I'm confused. The one aspect of joy I allowed myself so far in this process is the broken collarbone counter, I did get a kick out of that. I'm not sure what to do or say from here, but please just wish me luck. Thank you - Ben Gravy


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Site via Email

No Comments

Popular Posts