thumbnail

You will be able to follow Justine Dupont in her daily life as a professional surfer


Video from Justine Dupont

Welcome to you on the AU FIL DES VAGUES adventure AG
You will be able to follow Justine Dupont in her daily life as a professional surfer

The purpose of these vlogs is to get you involved in my daily life as a professional surfer.
I will share with you the preparation, the training, my trips, the competitions, the ups and downs, the nutrition, the surf season of big waves in Nazaré and many other things.
You will discover my little tips and some of my secrets.
I will be accompanied in this project by my companion and big wave surfing partner Fred David.

My goal is to be as close and sincere as possible with you.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Site via Email

No Comments

Popular Posts