thumbnail

Iain Campbell - South America 2016


Video from: Iain Campbell 
After a month of being home I look back at the first World Tour win of my career and I still can't believe it has happened. Here is a video to show how amazing it was. No words can describe the feeling I get everytime I think about it but here is some of the riding to show you what went down during my month in South America. 

Thanks again to Guilherme Mangas for another insane edit and to Cristobal Sciaraffia for all the footage. 

Also thanks to:
Itacoatiara Pro Bodyboard Contest
Arica Chilean Challenge
Gabriel Menezes
Alexandre Paredes
FƔbio Figueiredo
Marcelo Melo
Lucca Biot
Cameravant
Sergio Rojas Rebolledo

Music: 
In Your Bones (Chiefs Remix)
Crooked Colours


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Site via Email

No Comments

Popular Posts